Problem solve : Algebra 2/3.4 linear programming?

solve this two questions please i have test tomorrow and i want to understand fully

1. A delicatessen has 8 pounds of plain sausage and 10 pounds of garlic-flavored sausage. The deli wants to make as much bratwurst as possible. Each pound of bratwurst requires 3/4 pound of plain sausage and 1/4 pound of garlic-flavored sausage. Find the maximum number of pounds of bratwurst that can be made.

2. Machine A can produce 30 steering wheels per hour at a cost of $16 per hour. Machine B can produce 40 steering wheels per hour at a cost of $22 per hour. At least 360 steering wheels must be made in each 8 hour shift. What is the least cost involved in making 360 steering wheels in one shift.

It linear programming...help me please!!

Update:

sorry that im screwed Sanmnm Msmdm

It might be easy to you but I don understand so why don't you re consider showing me your math skills by solving at least one

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's not much to understand about LP at this level, and if you can't do these, you are screwed. I really suggest going on youtube or looking at MIT's open course pages. It will be a better use of your time.

• 4 years ago

here thake 2x-y=32 and subtract y making it 2x=32+y Then take y-5x=13 and subtract y making it 5x=13-y the y's cancel then you add the remaining things togeather so ur answer should be7x=45 then you divide so the answer is x=6.42 then you just go on from there hope i helped!;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.