How to create smockey eye look?

I have green eyes

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You just simply swirl some of the color you want onto your eyeshadow brush, and sweep it over your eyelids. To make the smokey effect or to just add some depth to your eyes, you take a darker shade of the color you put on your lids, and apply it to the crease. Also, if you want to touch it up more, take a white eyeshadow or eyeliner pencil, and blend this onto your eyebrow bone and inner tear duct to highlight. Finish off with some mascara and eyeliner, and you're good to go!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

What you can actually do to make a easy smokey eye is you can get the new cover girl smoky eye. It has a pencil and a thing to create the smoky eye...That's what i would use.

• 9 years ago

girl there is so many ways! but i found one really easy way!! there is this site called

www.makeupgeek.com

it is runned by this girl named marlena she is a makeup artists she will tell you in her videos all there is to know about makeup! cheap good products the best ones! =] she will not only tell you how to create a smokey eye look but many others! hope you check it out!

• 9 years ago

I think the best thing for you to do is to look on youtube for smoky eye tutorials because they can show you rather then someone just telling you!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You should learn to spell first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.