Becoming Roman Catholic?

I have recently been reading the Bible, and want to be a Catholic, Roman Catholic specifically. I didn't grow up in a Catholic home, not even a little bit. I know little to none of the traditions, and would really like to get into it. It means a lot to me, and I have this book called Theology for Beginners. I... show more I have recently been reading the Bible, and want to be a Catholic, Roman Catholic specifically. I didn't grow up in a Catholic home, not even a little bit. I know little to none of the traditions, and would really like to get into it. It means a lot to me, and I have this book called Theology for Beginners. I haven't started it, but will it help?

I have good reasons, so please don't trash my changing or anything.

Anyways, I'm unbaptised. And I'm kind of nervous about talking to people in the parish. I feel like a total moron, and totally stupid around priests and nuns. They're such nice people, but I feel like I'm asking dumb questions, so how do I get started?