Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

The town movie, good or bad?

how do you think this movie will be. if you were to rated it on a scale of 1-10, with whatever sub categories you choose, what would you give it. I personally think it looks very good, but i would like some better insight

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scar really thanks I will also rates this movie as per you and The Town will be a rocking movie that is my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd give it a 9/10

The acting is solid, the direction is great, it's very compelling and easily one of the best movies of the year.

If you liked Gone, Baby, Gone or The Departed, you will LOVE The Town, highly reccomended, amazing film.

Read my review of The Town here:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/779196/reviews/

• 1 decade ago

i give it a 9.5/10 it is a good movie, with good acting, good story, good directing, good music, and good visual and sound effects. go watch it i recommend it probably one of the best movies of the years with Inception im thinking about watching it again. :)

Source(s): Me, Myself, and I
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.