The town movie, good or bad?

how do you think this movie will be. if you were to rated it on a scale of 1-10, with whatever sub categories you choose, what would you give it. I personally think it looks very good, but i would like some better insight

Favorite Answer

Scar really thanks I will also rates this movie as per you and The Town will be a rocking movie that is my opinion.

I'd give it a 9/10

The acting is solid, the direction is great, it's very compelling and easily one of the best movies of the year.

If you liked Gone, Baby, Gone or The Departed, you will LOVE The Town, highly reccomended, amazing film.

Read my review of The Town here:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/779196/reviews/

i give it a 9.5/10 it is a good movie, with good acting, good story, good directing, good music, and good visual and sound effects. go watch it i recommend it probably one of the best movies of the years with Inception im thinking about watching it again. :)

Source(s): Me, Myself, and I