promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

When someone tells you, "Your boobs look very nice for your age" how does that make you feel?

I love my boy friend and his cute little guy downstairs. I plain on being with him forever! Even if he will not open his mind?

But I dont know how he feels about my boobs. I dont mind swinging with him!

Im so confused with his comment!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

With all you got to offer,

Leave that jerk Fuggy

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It ALL depends on how OLD you are. Look at it this way: - if he says it to a 12 year old then he means that her boobs are impressive :-) (but if he is a dirty old man, thats BAD.) - if he says the same thing to an OLD LADY then the guy had better get his head checked lol

• 10 years ago

If I were a woman (and I'm not), then I'd look for someone mature enough to call them 'Breast', and not some childish euphemism.

I'm confused about your statement and who said that to you ....and then the > I dont mind swinging with him! < part!!

Good luck.

Sash.

• Pyros7
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

For your age?? That's just odd.

Is he implying that they should get bigger with time or something??

Odds are if he's dating you he loves your boobs, what's not to love!? Big, small...whatever if he's dating you he loves them.

What exactly do you want him to open his mind to?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • AdManB
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Sounds like he expects them to grow as you get older or begin lactating. Lactation usually makes them a cup or two bigger. So I'd say he thinks they are nice shaped but small.

You can hurry things up if you want by regular nipple stimulation. It also prevents cancer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.