My girlfriend won't let me play video games.?

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and there is something she hates about me, my hobby is playing video games. I work 5 days a week and 10 hours each day so i get very little time to do much. However, when I get home all I can think about is playing a game. I guess it's kinda an addiction but I... show more I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and there is something she hates about me, my hobby is playing video games. I work 5 days a week and 10 hours each day so i get very little time to do much. However, when I get home all I can think about is playing a game. I guess it's kinda an addiction but I don't do it so much that it interferes with my life or anything. It's kinda like when someone has a TV show that is always on but they can't watch it because the other person in the relationship doesn't like that show and there is only one TV.
So anyway it really bothers me because I always let her watch stupid Wedding dress and bridal shows but then when I wanna play games she says things like "you never wanna spend time with me" "you work all the time and i never see you" blah blah blah. The thing is that we actually spend alot of time together, almost too much. She says "your games stress me out and make me uncomfortable."

So after all this rambling my question is how can I get her to accept the fact that I need to do this one thing because it makes me happy without her saying "well don't I make you happy too." Because its really starting to make me want to not be around her if I gotta sneak my game time in when she isn't looking.
Update: Well I'm certainly not addicted in the sense that I have to do it or I have headaches or something. Its just something i really enjoy and makes me feel good. The problem is also that we live together, there is only one TV, and I only have about two hours after getting home and the weekend to do it. And if I do... show more Well I'm certainly not addicted in the sense that I have to do it or I have headaches or something. Its just something i really enjoy and makes me feel good. The problem is also that we live together, there is only one TV, and I only have about two hours after getting home and the weekend to do it. And if I do it she starts going on and on about how we never spend time. For example, I have not played a VG for almost 6 days and tonight i really wanted to do it. But she sent me a text an hour ago say "boy i really wanna just sit on the couch with you, drink baileys, and have you rub my feet." I said "sweetie i really wanna play video games." She replies "you're so selfish you never wanna do something that includes me!" I dont get it, just last night i spent $100 making dinner, buying wine, and doing everything so that she could relax and she wont give me this one night to do what i want. I'm suffocating.