what would you put in a light Weight zombie survival pack?

I'm not kidding some things around the house i'm writing a book about zombies and he needs things to carry around.

Favorite Answer

okay:

Extra Ammo for gun(s)

Water (bottled)

Food

Combat/hunting Knife

First Aid kit

Hand Sanitizer (it's a nasty world; best to stay healthy)

Bar Soap

Tooth Brush/Paste

Pocket Sized Radio (for news and Communication)

Change of clothes

That's all you would need in a LIGHT pack. Good luck on the book!

With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina.

According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at http://www.familysurvival.tv/ and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.

a zombie apocalypse could never happen. EVER! thats just a fact and people need to stop talking about it.

Now a robot apocalypse is much scarier and much more likely. you should write about that.