I want my love back. what should i do?

to be frank, i cheated my boy 2 years back. I used to meet another guy when in relation with him. I was kind of physically related to the another guy(not sex). very soon i realized my mistake, i felt guilty and since 2 yrs i am trying to win his trust back. now after so many days when we have s_x, i do not get much... show more to be frank, i cheated my boy 2 years back. I used to meet another guy when in relation with him. I was kind of physically related to the another guy(not sex). very soon i realized my mistake, i felt guilty and since 2 yrs i am trying to win his trust back. now after so many days when we have s_x, i do not get much satisfied as before. i know the reason, its due to too much s_x. But he thinks this is because i had sex with the another guy. These 2 years i have sacrificed a lot for him. i have done each and every thing i could do to make him happy, i do whatever he says, i want to make him realize that i really love him, n would never ever repeat my mistake. He behaves very rudely with me,he shows he doesn't love me(i know he does), he insults me all the time.God knows, he is so much important in my life n i love him so much. so why is God so unfair to me? I mean, he punished me when i was wrong, but i have changed so much now, and i know this very well that i have become a better person now, then why doesn't he brings back my love to me? why is he not giving a second chance to me? am i not his child as others are?
8 answers 8