Teen pregnancy --- Giving them a taste of what life will be like.?

So, my husbands younger cousin (15) just found out she was pregnant. We are trying to get her to understand that the BEST option for this unborn baby is to give him/her up for adoption. (Long story, but adoption really is THE BEST option for her and her family).. but she wants to keep the baby. She thinks she is... show more So, my husbands younger cousin (15) just found out she was pregnant. We are trying to get her to understand that the BEST option for this unborn baby is to give him/her up for adoption. (Long story, but adoption really is THE BEST option for her and her family).. but she wants to keep the baby. She thinks she is ready to handle the responsibility. (She's is DEF. NOT READY)

So anyway, she is now staying with an older cousin and we want to give her a taste of what life will be like having a baby at 15. I've suggested waking her up at 2am in the morning to go down stairs to make milk, then again at 4am in the morning, then waking her up again at 6am to change the bedsheets because the baby just threw up. I also suggested contacting the local high school to see if they will loan us one of the "home'ec" baby dolls for us to use. (The baby doll is controlled by a little computer chip that will make the baby cry at random times of the day and it wont stop crying until you've either changed its diaper, feed it, rocked it, or etc..)

Anyway.. my question to you guys is.. do you have any other suggestions of things we could do to give this girl a taste of what life will be like?
Update: @Simone: You don't know the family situation. So believe me when I say SHE IS NOT READY. WE ARE supporting her as a family. If we didnt care, we would let her have this baby and struggle for the rest of her life! This unborn child DOES NOT DESERVE THIS LIFE. If you are not here to answer my question and give... show more @Simone: You don't know the family situation. So believe me when I say SHE IS NOT READY. WE ARE supporting her as a family. If we didnt care, we would let her have this baby and struggle for the rest of her life! This unborn child DOES NOT DESERVE THIS LIFE. If you are not here to answer my question and give suggustions, then just don't answer and move on to the next.

Thank you to those with helpful suggustions!!
Update 2: @ The Term: Yes, at the end of the day it is her decision. But you wouldn't let a 6 year old make the decision to drive a car or not would you? Some 15 year olds are mature for their age, some maybe even be able to handle having a baby... but this Girl.. she is not. She smokes illegal substances, drinks alcohol... show more @ The Term: Yes, at the end of the day it is her decision. But you wouldn't let a 6 year old make the decision to drive a car or not would you? Some 15 year olds are mature for their age, some maybe even be able to handle having a baby... but this Girl.. she is not. She smokes illegal substances, drinks alcohol and thinks that this scumbag she is dating loves her and will take care of her forever and ever. HELLO? He's only 17 and already has another 1 year old child out there with a different girl... did he stick around to help take care of his 1 year old? NO!

It just hurts our hearts soo much that this is happening...
Update 3: Sorry for all the added details! LOL. @ Kylie: Good for you for getting a job and having a place to live with your boyfriend. This may work for you because maybe you and your boyfriend are mature teens. But just being financially ready does not make one ready to grow up and become a parent. But thanks for your... show more Sorry for all the added details! LOL.

@ Kylie: Good for you for getting a job and having a place to live with your boyfriend. This may work for you because maybe you and your boyfriend are mature teens. But just being financially ready does not make one ready to grow up and become a parent. But thanks for your opinion! :)