Are modern day atheists like religious cults?

Most of today’s atheists follow an anti-Christian political power movement that was designed by the ACLU to regulate learning institutions. Their Sheppard is the ACLU and state controlled central planning .

Atheists should start printing literature to recruit new members like other religions. Oops I forgot , they already do .

Kinda shows it for what it is really doesn't it

So atheists don't think? oh ok

You guys are always so angry

Mel how is that possible? lol i dont live in utah

Favorite Answer

Life is a GAME like video games, We play Video games we controls the characters in GTA or SIMS game. In computer its another universe and we are the gods who controlls the caracters.

Its same with our life, we all are not real but video game character. We are controlled by gods. People are killed, girls are raped, molested, tornados, nuclear attacaks all are decided by gods.Its not mans fault its all in the storyline decided by gods. We are just gods game characters.___

Fate and gods will are real. Our Astrologer can tell what is going to happen with our life. He can connect to gods mind. We cant do anything against his will. We are controlled by gods. We cannot change our fate. Watch News channel "Aapke Taare'" in Aaj Tak

Thank you for proving yet again that Christianities’ problems are not about atheists, belief, God or Jesus but about the intolerance, hatred and persecution from those terribly BAD Christian attitudes and conduct!!

If only Christians could rediscover the idea of a loving god and start acting like it the problem would cease!!!!

But of course until their attitudes change christianity will increasingly get called the "Nasty Religion"!!

surely you post to destroy christian credibility?!!

You know the ACLU has sued the government on the behalf of Westboro Baptist Church, right?

• Corey

Atheism isn't an organization. Nor is there an organization that controls my personal life, telling me whom I can and can't socialize with or date or whom I must or mustn't have sex with, hallmarks of a cult. Other than not believing any gods exist, there is no unifying bond between all atheists.

• Scut

I don't even know what the ACLU is, must be some weird american thing

Quick answer: no, L e e. And even if it was true, why would you care? You've got the only right and true way, right?

Source(s): I ain't the least bit angry, stupid.

No, atheism is the absence of belief in deities.

The rest of your details are a bizarre fantasy that has no basis in reality.

You've never even met an atheist, have you?

You're watching too much Hannity and/or Beck.

• JayJay

No, atheism is an ABSENCE of thinking. So it will never happen because there's nothing there.