Find the familiar phrases from the paragraph given ?

It might not make alot of sense...but some of the people here should be able to notice the familiar things. For those who aren't able to find it...no worries :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H.a.v.e.y.o.u.e.v.e.r felt that the world is so lost because of the sennsible people missing and hence it lacks the incredible ideas that could have helped it progress, however we must wipe off the tears and simply ~Smile :) and say hakuna matata and continue to give our lil bit of contribution for world peace, we can do nothing more than that...i wish to give my whole hearted contribution to the world but thats all i can do, after all I am only a human being, what are you ?? so simply *spread smiles* !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

Keep :-)

@ Shine ---Hakuna matata is a Swahili phrase that is literally translated as "There are no worries". It is sometimes translated as "no worries", although is more commonly used similarly to the English phrase "no problem". [ from Wikipedia ]

@ Aanchal --Bravo!!!! Tooo good... thanxxx!!! :D

• Favorite Answer

That is so sweet Madhavi :)

That is true.The world is turning into a big circus..People have no time for themselves and we just have to "Keep :)" and keep moving in order to turn our problems into flowers.In this competitive world,we often loose confidence and are left "numb heart" but we can't loose like that.All we need is some spunk and "effervescent" in life..and need to beautify our "Aura" and fill life with positivity and I'm sure this world will become a "sennsational" place to live in :D

And guess,what? If we are able to do this,we somehow prove that we have that X,Oops "Y Factor" in us! ;)

God is watching us and we have his blessings too so he will wave his magic wand and send us a "Genie" who will help us to fight back strong.

Now,don't worry about the world Madhavi,you are very cute,Have a "Kandy" and go to sleep.I know every "Cutegirl Rockz" ;)

Phew!!!!!! :P

~Smile :)

The world is so lost because of the missing incredible ideas that could have helped it progress, however we must wipe off the tears and simply ~Smile :) and say hakuna matata and continue to give our lil bit of contribution for world peace, we can do nothing more than that...i wish to give my whole hearted contribution to the world but that's all i can do, after all I am only a human being, what are you ?? so simply *spread smiles* !

• senn

Woah! tht's interesting! Well framed by you and Aanchal as well :)

Great work!

Have you ever - M A N

World is lost - I found Lost here

Sennsible - Derived from Senn :p

Lacks the incredible ideas - abundantly incredible Mr.Incredible Indian

Wipe off tears - Nafeez Nash

simply ~Smile - rustically elegant Aanchal

hakuna matata - Yatin

*spread smiles* - B.B.K

What are you?? Mam' your brilliant students, friends = Humans as well !!:P

This was a unique one :)

• Shine

- have you ever felt

- world is so last because of sensible people missing

- lacks the incredible ideas

- wipe off he tears and simple smile.

- give whole hearted contribution

- thas all i can do

- continue to give

Madhavi: I shall thank you let me know what's "hakuna matata" and which language.

• meena

whatever is the prevailing situation, I have to save myself first from the situation. like if I am cleaning a ditch i will become dirty still i cant lose my basic qualities as a human being. as I know this baseline I will never get lost at any time in any place. only with this kind of thinking my service will be a true one to my fellow human. This worldly life cant pass for anyone without worries. simply not possible. but i can still be at peace with little smile always like our present parliament speaker Ms.Meera

I have found familiary name of y/a users like 'Have You Ever' (Man), lost (curly), Hakun Matata, spread smiles etc.

Lol!.. I am speechless!.. Sooo sweet!!:)

Aisi awesome paragraph tho teacher ji hi likh sakti hai!.. Jai ho teacher ji ki! :D

MAN - Have you ever

Lost- lost

Senn - sennsible

Incredible - Incredible Indian

Tears - Nafeez

~Smile :) - Aanchal

Hakuna matata- shinichi

Kandy :D- Human being

B.B.K - spread smiles

Lost ne bhi answer kiya (pehli baar, lagta hai paper leak ho gaya tha..lol:D)

But i scored more na??? :D.. First rank mujhe hi milegi!! ;)

Btw i think i missed someone between Shinichi & me!.. Isnt it? :D

@Aanchal - Arre waah! :D.. Future teacher in the making eh?? :P :P

lolll thts really yea :D *hugs* thnx B-) tc

hakuna matata ;)

MAN's Have you ever

Lost

senn

Incredible (Indian)

Tears Nafeez

?

shinichi

Kandy (human being)

B.B.K (spread smiles) is it?

Source(s): so how many marks for me Teacher? Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

if u have too much time to waste u think and imagine all that and waste others time also