Find the familiar phrases from the paragraph given ?

It might not make alot of sense...but some of the people here should be able to notice the familiar things. For those who aren't able to find it...no worries :-) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H.a.v.e.y.o.u.e.v.e.r felt that the world is so lost because of the sennsible... show more It might not make alot of sense...but some of the people here should be able to notice the familiar things. For those who aren't able to find it...no worries :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
H.a.v.e.y.o.u.e.v.e.r felt that the world is so lost because of the sennsible people missing and hence it lacks the incredible ideas that could have helped it progress, however we must wipe off the tears and simply ~Smile :) and say hakuna matata and continue to give our lil bit of contribution for world peace, we can do nothing more than that...i wish to give my whole hearted contribution to the world but thats all i can do, after all I am only a human being, what are you ?? so simply *spread smiles* !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

Thank you!

Keep :-)
Update: @ Shine ---Hakuna matata is a Swahili phrase that is literally translated as "There are no worries". It is sometimes translated as "no worries", although is more commonly used similarly to the English phrase "no problem". [ from Wikipedia ]
Update 2: @ Aanchal --Bravo!!!! Tooo good... thanxxx!!! :D
11 answers 11