Eric asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 1 decade ago

what glows like neon when an electric current is ran through it?

i heard about it in school, its really thin and is powered ba a double AA battery pack it is called like et tape or er tape or wire, can someone help me?


thanks dwayne! thats what i was trying to remember! as soon as i can chose best answer i will chose yours

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.