highlights/lowlights for strawberry blonde hair.?

I have strawberry blonde hair and I want to get some highlights or lowlights put in. Any suggestions on color that would work for my hair color?

Highlights

wow you are sooo lucky! i LOVE that color hair, and it has to be your natural hair color to have it! hah. well i really like your hair, but i would lighten it to more of an orange than a red, just a liiiitle. or you could add some highlights that are light orange and some with dye that are a little darker orange! to give your hair different tones. good luck!

i would use up to 7 blonde.. which is a bleach, and maybe brandy which is a lighter brown... i have the same color hair as you and that is what i use... and i also work in a salon so i happen to know a thing or too. lol.. it will turn out great. ull love it

a blonde female stands out more in the crowd than a brunette, especially if she has long hair

I got blonde hair, and i died that black and people said i appeared waaay better blonde because black tends to make my face look pail.

Light blonde will be very nice I think.