Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bullock?

who should i choose for my research assignment?

Favorite Answer

Sandra Bullock

Angelie is so old now!! Everyone knows about her...

Sandra Bullock has many doing a lot more things lately

Sandra Bullock is going through her divorce

Angelie's family life style is so old!!

Sandra Bullock

Well, let's see here.....

Sandra Bullock is capable of playing more than one type of role and isn't reduced to playing the "bad@ss" character in every movie....

She can act and Angelina Jolie cannot.

Angelina Jolie is a homewrecker and freakish and thinks she's God's gift to people in third world countries. She likes to play environmentalist and politician in her spare time and uses her status as a celebrity as a platform for those things, which in reality she knows very little about. She's just a bank for charities, nothing else.

I'm going to go with Sandra. She's real and doesn't try to be elusive or mysterious like Jolie does - she's just real. And she deserves it more.

Sandra Bullock, I cant stand Angelina.

• ?

Sandra

Sandra

sandra bullock!!! shes really awesome and such a great actor! But for Jolie and cant even think of a movie she was in...

If your research is for beauty and humanitarian reasons go for Angelina Jolie.

sandra bullock...angelina looks evil

• ?

Angelina would probably feed me Strawberries and Cream

whereas Sandra would shove Matzah Balls down my throat.