Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Besides Gabourey Sidibe, who's the sexiest actress alive?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kirstie Alley is pretty sexy when she's made up.

http://johnmichaelboling.com/artforgeorgelucas/?p=...

• 3 years ago

Lol i won't have the capacity to tell while you're extreme or no longer. Are you extreme? Edit: OMG you're extreme. Your standards could desire to be fairly low... are you able to think of letting her lay on superb of you? that ought to develop right into a homi. case... no longer except you're a huge guy (pause) too. Lol call me what you prefer to. A douche, a prick, an ***, yet you recognize i'm being straightforward. there is not any longer something incorrect, to me, being a sprint obese. you recognize, as in obese, such as you have administration and recognize while to pass the plate, yet while curiously such as you have under no circumstances surpassed the plate on your total existence, i will decide. Why? because of the fact it quite isn't any longer healthy. She's a tiny lady, actually. short and over 250 lbs (that's already too lots for many individuals below 6 ft). quite of procuring for outfits and going to observe basketball video games she could run around the courtroom in the previous the sport starts off and ends, get her *** on some style of workout equipment, or perhaps evaluate nutrition ordinary pills. something to help her weight, because of the fact the OA says she's lost weight, yet there is not any longer something proving that. Lol no longer something. She's in easy terms hurting herself.

• 9 years ago

Megan Fox

• 9 years ago

Kerstie Alley.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I actually think Gabourey is very beautiful in a unique way.

• /\
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's a toss-up between

Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire,

and Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie..

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I don't know, but Tori Spelling is pretty high on teh list. I mean who wouldn't like waking up next to a fish head on a broomstick every morning?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kirstie Alley has an expansive sort of beauty.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think it might be Megan Fox.

• 9 years ago

She's ALOT of sexy actresses rolled into one! Lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.