big topics that will change in the world 25 years from now?

what is a topic that will change in the world 25 years from now? (ex. technology, education) something unique please. please elaborate on how it will change, a few descriptions.

Favorite Answer

I think human rights will definitely change. There are many different ethnic groups in the US now so laws will change because different groups will be in politics to submit new laws. Also it's inevitable the the gay marriage laws will make a big difference. I feel more minorities will have better opportunities to get better education because of these changed laws as well. Ah, then there are the taxes. Hopefully someone will come along to figure out how to get more money into the government coffers, maybe by charging us to enter shopping centers or walking on city sidewalks or something like that. The small guys always pay some how. From the way it's going now I think technology will be off the roof. Someone for sure will discover a new energy source ( there are many test being made now). It will only be a matter of time before there will be an operating computer as big as a cell phone that you can use as if you are sitting at your desk. Automobiles will probably be safer too with warning signals to the driver via satellite about a possible crash with an obstacle. Then there will be I'm sure many new advances in medicine like grafting any body part without exception. I think in 25years there will be a way to repair spinal cord injuries & many other serious afflictions that cannot be repaired now. They are testing ways now how to creative synthetic stem cells in order to do this very thing. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. What about air travel? I really think by then there will be flights to outer space via space ships that carry passengers like airplanes do now. Privately owned company's are funding test right now. ETC, ETC, ETC.