i dont know a bout mexico?

i don know a bout mexico

• Favorite Answer

Well this is a general question but I from my experience of going to Mexico multiple times, and being Mexican-American here goes some information.

Mexico is a Democracy and their president is Felipe Calderon,

they have about 31 states,

The Mexican flag looks like the Italian flag but with an eagle devouring a snake in the middle,

tomorrow (september 16th) is Mexico's Independence day in fact the nation will turn 200 that day!

There's a lot of mountains in Mexico,

places can range from modern and technologically updated cities to very rural villages or towns,

it is very violent in areas near the Mexican-American border,

Mexican celebrities keep getting murdered and little is done about it,

the food is great,

Taco Bell is NOT real Mexican food (maybe the cantina tacos, I never tasted them but they do look like real Mexican tacos),

The primary language is Spanish,

There are no gangs in many rural parts of Mexico,

in rural parts there are a lot of animal droppings in the streets and sidewalks,

People range from being extremely rich or extremely poor,

there are a lot of beautiful landscapes in Mexico,

and the stars are actually visible in many places in Mexico.

I can go on and on but there is just too much, it really helps if you just go and see for youself, or you can use the internet for help or even watch the 200th independence day celebrations that are going on right now in Mexico, maybe you can see it in a channel like Univision, or Telemundo.

Source(s): Experience, google, traveling
  • ?

Its a very beautiful nation, filled with people of different ethnicities. Unlike the US, there are still intact regions of Native Americans in Mexico. Copper Canyon is especially beautiful and PBS specials have been made about train travel through this region. Visit Cancun, Mazatlan or Puerto Vallarta and you won't want to go back home. There are currently over a million US retirees living in Mexico because of excellent and free health care. Learn some Spanish and explore. I live on the border and go over frequently. It is a beautiful region, a beautiful place.

It might help to take a Geography class. XD

hey tony in sitting right next you :p

dont be stupid and learn is your geography class that we are in right now silly :)

I recommend praying the rosary regularly. The Virgin Mary can help you to learn about Mexico.

See the following promises.

The rosary is explained here:

http://www.medjugorje.org/rosary.htm

The fifteen promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:

1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.

2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.

3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.

4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.

6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.

7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.

8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.

9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.

11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.

12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.

14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.

15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

God bless!

Dave