Yahoo asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Is it weird that I like to eat coffee creamer powder by itself?

I count my calories for it...it's only 15 calories a teaspoon...but man, the Italian Sweet Creme powder.......yum............it's like my dieter's version of Ramen Noodles (I'm in college and sadly, will blow up like a balloon if I eat Ramen noodles :(:(:(:( )

Is this bad for me?

• izzy
    Favorite Answer

Very odd.

But I like burnt toast and put malt vinegar n my cabbage.

I believe you are going through a stage experienced by many adolescents where experimentation with combinations of various foods breaks the monotony and provides a learning experience. I used to put pancake syrup on my hamburgers. It altered a salty sandwich into something sweet. But for years as an adult I mix chocolate drops with numerous types of dry cereals. Perhaps I was ahead of my time, for today one can order pineapple on their pizza, and Kellogg's makes a cereal they call Chocolatey Delight, which is their signature Special K with chocolate chunks mixed in. Shoulda woulda coulda put a patent on that and became embarrassingly wealthy. Oh - well.

I have started eating coffee creamer,it is good and it has a sweet taste to it but I has also noticed that I has been weezing and coughing, im just woundering if the creamer has any thing to do with if.

Damn thats bad,

• David

if you think Ramen noodles are bad...............