Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 decade ago

Why do spammers focus on Viagra?

I understand why someone would want expensive or commonly-abused psychiatric drugs, or an increased penis size, but why are medications such as Viagra and Cialis such common spam topics? I understand how people with ED could feel embarrassed, but is the condition really that much of an epidemic as to warrant the volume of spam? Isn't ED considered a psychiatric disorder, like if someone could only do a sexual fetish, or had a pornography addiction?

Favorite Answer

I guess the demand is there. Even the real drug companies put a good amount of money into TV advertising. Among those who want the drug, it seems like enough are willing to believe they can get it cheaper from a "Canadian pharmacy" to give their credit card numbers to identity thieves for the identity thieves to find the spamming profitable.

good i not ever learn Spam stuff,it simply is going to the Spam side,I get tons approximately Life Insurance,lol,they have to consider im approximately to drop lifeless,lol,that is very variety of them,lol,to ship me Emails.