I overheard my teenage daughter talking about me with her boyfriend on the phone; how should I handle this?

My daughter was talking on her phone out on the porch to her boyfriend, Arnie, and didn't realize I could hear her conversation through the open window. This is what I heard her say: "No Arnie, I don't dare do that; I told you, no sex stuff. *she listens for a bit while Arnie talks* Arnie, you... show more My daughter was talking on her phone out on the porch to her boyfriend, Arnie, and didn't realize I could hear her conversation through the open window. This is what I heard her say:

"No Arnie, I don't dare do that; I told you, no sex stuff. *she listens for a bit while Arnie talks* Arnie, you have no idea how psycho my dad is. You know how he 'accidentally' hit you in the jaw with his elbow when he was carrying his rifle past you in the hallway? Believe me, it was no accident. He's just looking for an excuse to beat the hell out of you, and if I did anything with you that would be the last day of your life, so no."

How should I handle this? Should I be concerned that my daughter thinks I'm psychotic, or should I be proud that she resisted his pressure? Should I mention to her that I heard what she said?