How much I will approve for FHA Home Loan?

I've a good credit score 700 and I'm planning to get FHA home loan and my monthy income before tax is $2600. How much I will qualify for FHA loan? Any tips will helpful to move forward thanks all.

Favorite Answer

Depending on the state you will have to buy a home that meets the requirements for an FHA loan. You can discuss this with your Realtor. You will have to submit, on several occasions, proof of employment, tax records and some additional information.

Its really good to know that you have good credit score, you can get FHA loan even having without good credit score or bank repute, You can get a wealth of information from a qualified lender, but the first thing you should do is to check out your credit rating and get a list of lending limits for FHA loans in your area. These limits vary from state to state, and may even vary by county depending on where you live.