What do you think about the immigration of hispanics?

This is not a racist question for starters. I have a Civics class and I want to know what people think about all the immigration this going on. In my class our teacher got on the subject about how all the hispanics are coming over here and how does them coming over here effect our economy. Well we had some students... show more This is not a racist question for starters. I have a Civics class and I want to know what people think about all the immigration this going on. In my class our teacher got on the subject about how all the hispanics are coming over here and how does them coming over here effect our economy. Well we had some students say that they liked it and that it didn't effect our economy and then we had other students say that they didnt like it and that it was pretty sad that us Amercains have lived here all our lives and we can barely get help from the governmnet and they can come over here and get all the help in the world and get all this free stuff and its not fair. Me personally I dont care about it.
11 answers 11