B asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Why do the Pittsburgh Pirates?

all wear the same necklace? Well not all, but 90% of them wear the same necklace. My eyes are bad but on tv it appears sometimes that it is like a "hemp" necklace or some kind of woven necklace because it is completely round, they don't hang like chains. Anyways I just want to know what they stand for? I assume it means something since they all have the same one.

Favorite Answer

It's not just the Pirates. Many players in MLB wear them (AJ Burnett and Josh Beckett jump to mind).

I would like to know as well - it doesn't look comfortable at all. I imagine it would chafe, particularly when you're working hard and sweating.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do the Pittsburgh Pirates?

all wear the same necklace? Well not all, but 90% of them wear the same necklace. My eyes are bad but on tv it appears sometimes that it is like a "hemp" necklace or some kind of woven necklace because it is completely round, they don't hang like chains. Anyways I just want to know...

Source(s): pittsburgh pirates: https://biturl.im/KjnDO

idk