Does anyone have ideas for team meals?

The meal is a pre-game meal for a 7th and 8th grade football team. Some of the things already done this year have been lasagna, pulled pork and chicken fried steak. I'm trying not to duplicate something that's already been done, Any ideas would be appreciated.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Po-boys like Subway except have all the fixins laid out and let them make there own. A good one would be one of the moms make a roast beef and slice it & one make a baked chicken and slice it. Or just do deli sliced meat and couple cheeses and some good hoagie rolls.

• 1 decade ago

Baked potato bar with the works. Get big bakers wrap each in foil bake till done. Set up an 'All the fixins' bar

* Diced ham

* cooked chopped bacon

* Diced onions or scallions

* sour cream

* cooked broccoli

* Shredded Cheddar Cheese

* Chili

Monster Sandwiches- Use french bread or Italian bread & Slice into 6 pieces per loaf, use egg salad, ham salad, chicken salad or cold cuts as fillers

Meatballs- can be made ahead of time, dumped in several different crockpots with different sauces, a beef gravy in one, sweet and sour sauce in another, marinara or spaghetti sauce in a third. Serve with rolls, salad.

• 1 decade ago

Sonya's answer is great. any kind of "build it yourself" dinner is always popular. Another idea would be a taco or fajita bar with all the fixings but I really like the baked potato idea :)

• schel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you additionally must try something slightly diverse. we've thrown great Bowl events for years and that i like to function slightly flavor. we are vast canines fanatics and that i got here across those foodstuff products which you're making for the canines and individuals alike (ours constantly devour became is spilled on the floor). additionally there have been some humorous strategies on the thank you to apply canines products for the social gathering service.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pizza? ?_?..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.