Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

If I traded C.J. Spiller and Hines Ward for DeAngelo Williams, am I ripping the other person off?

Please answer,, I said it wont be a rip off... What do you guys think??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah you got ripped off sorry. If I could give away Williams in my league for those two I would take it in a second.

• 9 years ago

I think it would be YOU who would be getting ripped off, Because Spiller is good and has a Bright future. I would trade Hines Ward for DeAngelo. I tthink that that would be a decent trade.

Source(s): Espn.go.com My mind
  • witold
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you're giving up too a lot. Jacobs isn't properly worth a commencing spot. he's harm vendors and shares consists of. look at it this way: Jordan and Foster maximum in all threat have the comparable quantity or extra factors magnificent now than Jacobs. to boot, i think of Chatman could have a great 2d 0.5. Williams is inconsistent yet he places up sturdy numbers. comparable with Ward. magnificent now Ward and Williams are your ideal receivers. Smith is extra inconsistent that Williams and Ward, branch is banged up, Bowe is a rookie, and Marshall is enjoying in a black hollow. you may get a extra efficient returned for those 3, yet I probable nevertheless does no longer do it. you have no longer have been given adequate intensity at receiver. i could try this although: Drop Marshall, %. up Evans.

• 9 years ago

C. J Spiller could be a sensation, i would go for the trade but at the end of the season you may regret it

granted buffalo is awful (bills fan) he is good

If the other person is for some reason willing, do this trade!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

you are definitely getting the better end of the deal. deangelo is great, cj is unproven and has to compete with lynch and eventually fred jackson, and ward is old plus pittsburgh is not gonna be good this year. u should definitely make that trade, but i wud not say u r totally ripping him off.

• 9 years ago

I remember when Gretzky got traded, now that was a rip off.

• 9 years ago

This is the hockey section you tard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.