E-cigarettes retailers in Ann Arbor, MI?

I'm curious about them and my Husband said he saw a gas station sell them but I live more by Ypsilanti and I really don't want to go to Dexter just to look and buy. So if anyone knows of any in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area please let me know. Thanks!!

I am a heavy smoker looking to try something different to possible stop, can't use most nicotene gum/patches bc i get a reaction. please just answer the question if you have one.

Favorite Answer

Here you go. The following places carry electronic cigarettes.

Ypsilanti:

Beer Cooler

22 S Washington

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

(734) 482-2221

Ann Arbor:

A & L Wine Castle

2424 W Stadium

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

(734) 665-9463

Ann Arbor Wine & Spirits

3937 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

(734) 222-5111

See the source for other locations in Michigan.

hard determination - Cal Tech is a superb college yet so is U of Michigan. i ought to need living in Ann Arbor than l. a. in my view. The site visitors, smog, inhabitants density, fee of living and crime in l. a. is a significant turn off for me. the elements interior the wintry climate is nicer in l. a. yet the different seasons i ought to assert are a tie best of success! you could't bypass incorrect with both

• If you MUST indulge this habit, try any of the Speedway gas stations around town.

• poodle

CVS sells them as well.