Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Do you think Tea Partier Christine O'Donnell can win in today's Delaware primary?

Here’s what Delaware Republican Party chairman Tom Ross said about Christine O'Donnell last night: "I could buy a parrot and train it to say, ‘tax cuts,’ but at the end of the day, it’s still a parrot, not a conservative."

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I'm not really for Conservative Republicans but that has to be the best quote I've heard in a long while.

I think she will win. The Tea Party is insane with their vote turnout, whereas moderate Republicans aren't nearly as energetic. Unfortunately for them, they don't realize that Tea Party candidates will lose to Dems in November because they are too extreme.

Only we the voters have the power. Send a message to the politicians who is really in control.

I sure hope so. If that moron wins, it's guarantee a Democratic victory in the general election.

Tea party candidates are too radical for the average American voter.

I hope so. If she does they are in so much trouble.