Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

jose luis sanchez sola to toluca?

if or when chepo leaves to coach mexico sometime in december, chelis will takeover according to the guys in jorge ramos y su banda. that sh t sounds awesome if you ask me. i want to see what chelis does in a team with money and resources for a change. thoughts?

Update:

@ la chika adorada, i care more about chelis than toluca which is why i posted this.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he is the only coach ive seen take his coaching job with passion i really like how he coaches n motivates his players he deserves to coach a big team like touca

• 1 decade ago

El Chelis deserves a championship for what he has done, he takes futbol serious, and with Toluca, it'll be a good chance to be champion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm dik who he is wow i am so slow

well i'm sure he will try his hardest there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont give a fck of who takes over the crap toluca thing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.