How does it make you feel when you hear ignorant people that know nothing about "Pit bull" breed types say?

that they are dangerous, aggressive and mean. I love "Pit Bull" types. I volenteer at a no kill shetler, where there are pit bulls and mixes. I know their true nature, but I HATE IT, when i hear ignorant people that know NOTHING about these wonderful dogs and just say that they are dangerous and mean... show more that they are dangerous, aggressive and mean.

I love "Pit Bull" types. I volenteer at a no kill shetler, where there are pit bulls and mixes. I know their true nature, but I HATE IT, when i hear ignorant people that know NOTHING about these wonderful dogs and just say that they are dangerous and mean and aggressive. ... My parents are an example.... they are very ignorant and it doenst matter how much I tell them, or try to explain to them that It is how the dog is raised and trained, NOT THE BREED. they dont wanna listen...

Anyway, What do you guys think? :)

BTW, if you are a HATER and just want to show off how much you dont know about the breed and say bad things about them, then dont comment, because your wasting your time..... :)
Update: There are more bites recorded from Golden Retrievers...... :/
Update 2: @ SavethePits
actually, he looks just like 1 of the pits there, haha :P
Update 3: I never said that golden retrievers kill people... i just said that they have more bites recorded... -.-'