Hey RPG BUFF's and KNOWITALLS! I'm trying to find the name of this game plz help, Playstation 1?

I can only give a description of a scene in the game that has stuck with me for years:

The main character is by himself brooding(go figure) at the very top of a floating city/fortress. The area is outside, in a garden type area with paths. I want to say a pavilion at the very top of the area . Some very nice, soft music is playing. A girl, possibly his love interest, goes outside/up top to check on him. After a lengthy talk they go back downstairs/inside.

KEY-POINTS: Floating City/Fortress/Airship. Protagonist is by himself at the very top outside area. Area is a garden type place with possibly a pavilion. A girl comes to talk to him. Soft heartfelt music. Playstation 1 game, it might be xbox but I doubt it.

I really like the song that was playing during the scene! Stirs some nostalgia lol. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

No sir, it definitely wasn't a FF game. The sprites were smaller. Thank you tho!

Once again, it was not Final Fantasy 8. The sprites were small, ala Final Fantasy Tactics style. It wasn't FF Tactics either ::P

It wasn't a Final Fantasy. Plz expand your horizons/guess people.

Best Answer

Final Fantasy 8? Seems like it could be a scene from the game. It also has some pretty sweet music...

idk if theres another game but theres definately a scene like that in final fantasy 8.. zidane was the guy and dagger is the girl sweet hearty music.. definately a final fantasy :/ lol

yeah im going with ff8

Source(s): my knowledge of ff