? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How can i reduce my weight without doing exercise?

my age is 24 n my weight is 58kg...

i want to loose my weight without doing any kind of exercise and dieting coz i have no tym to do this:-(...

plz tell me some tips to overcome my weight

Best Answer

don't eat anything but fiber and water

:)

properly, having a greater effectual nutrition plan is a commence. No goodies, in ordinary terms finished grains and wheat. decrease out severe fat ingredients, and replace any dairy with low fat of fat loose. No soda! Drink a lot of water, and commence eating culmination and greens. based once you pass away for artwork...you're able to arise early and choose for a jog/stroll for 20minutes 4-5 days out of the week. or you're able to pass after artwork. you're able to artwork for wellness, it is not in any respect handed to you. and that i'm helpful any corporation has a criminal criminal accountability to grant workers a minimum of 15-30min breaks. This looks like a destructive excuse. Get off that bum and artwork for it like something individuals!

Well.. Its sorta impossible if you cant exercise or diet. How don't you have enough time to diet? It doesn't take time! Anyways Just eat 1500 calories, everyday. If you work park very far, so you can walk longer. Also always use the stairs instead of the elevator. Remember.. every step counts!!!

Good luck!

Source(s): myself.

I can understand not wanting to exercise, but you absolutely can't lose any weight if you're not willing to change your diet. AT LEAST you should do that much. Avoid foods with lots of calories or sugar in them. Avoid foods with high fructose corn syrup or corn syrup as an ingredient. Don't drink any soda...not even diet. Don't eat late...I would say not to eat after 8:30pm...9pm at the latest.

• Doctor

i will suggest u first find out why have you gained weight ,before looking for solutions. Once you know the reason of weight gain ,then its easy to lose. If you cannot find reason for weight gain there is fat around ur waist ,can write me back. all the best.

Source(s): self

Morning, instead of bed coffee, take 500 ML plain water. Instead of breakfast take 1250 ML of plain water. At 11.00 A.M. take 750 ML of cold water. At 1.00 PM, drink 2000 ML of plain water. At 3.00, take 750 ML of cold water. At 6.00 PM drink 600 ML of plain water. At 9.00 P.M. drink 1500 ML of tepid water. If you feel hungry, you can take 250 ML more water whenever you want. Continue this for One week. Now take your weight. If there is no reduction in your present weight, ask this question again.

your question is like this:

How can I lose weight without losing weight?

i have tried a dozens of diets and when I had enough, I took it to the barbell!!

Took some natural protein, a prayer to Jesus Christ, and done, you are free.

Source(s): bible

You are at a healthy weight.

And why use a profile picture that isn't yourself?

you may try Amway India's weight control pills.

get off your lazy butt and go excercise...