What to do at a church Lock-in?

Youth group is having a church lock in this month. I need some really fun, creative ideas. Any ideas would be great. The kids are 12-18. Biblically based would be awesome but i'm open to anything that's conservative. It can be messy. I'm willing to clean up after them :) Please only answer if... show more Youth group is having a church lock in this month. I need some really fun, creative ideas. Any ideas would be great. The kids are 12-18. Biblically based would be awesome but i'm open to anything that's conservative. It can be messy. I'm willing to clean up after them :)

Please only answer if you have a serious idea on a CHURCH activity. No spin the bottle or anything. I've already posted once and got some really really rude comments so if it's not church based or your not suggesting an idea that can be played in church then please don't comment. I'm a youth pastor and it offends me. I don't want to be rude but I really need some help here. Thanks to the person who left the leap of faith comment, I wrote it down. :)