Does alcohol kill probiotic bacteria?

**Probiotic bacteria, not antibiotics!**

Anyway, Despite drinking rather frequently, I am a huge fan of probiotics (mostly Kefir).
I am simply wondering whether drinking alcohol will lessen, or nullify the positive affects of probiotics within the stomach?
Update: Thank-you for your answer^^ Of course I am aware of the affects of alcohol on the body, and in-particular: the liver. I regularly visit my doctor for this reason as I enjoy having a drink and don't intend to quit unless I feel I need to. Most recently I had a full body scan, blood test, etc... (due to an... show more Thank-you for your answer^^
Of course I am aware of the affects of alcohol on the body, and in-particular: the liver. I regularly visit my doctor for this reason as I enjoy having a drink and don't intend to quit unless I feel I need to. Most recently I had a full body scan, blood test, etc... (due to an unrelated illness). The only negative thus far was a very slight enzyme imbalance, which I was told was nothing too serious at this point, and has improved since.
I am not, in any way, advocating the frequent use of alcohol.

Furthermore, despite debate on the subject of probiotics, I have found that, for me, regular intake of probiotic rich supplement has vastly improved my general state of well-being, energy level, digestion etc...
Update 2: Thank-you for your answer Gary. Of course I am aware of the affects of alcohol on the body, and in-particular: the liver. I regularly visit my doctor for this reason as I enjoy having a drink and don't intend to quit unless I feel I need to. Most recently I had a full body scan, blood test, etc... (due to an... show more Thank-you for your answer Gary.

Furthermore, despite debate on the subject of probiotics, I have found that, for me, regular intake of a probiotic rich supplement has vastly improved my general state of well-being, energy level, digestion etc... I will also note that "Kefir" (aka; Tibetan Mushroom) is a culture. Upon being exposed to souring milk reaches it's ideal fermentation at 24-48 hours. Being a culture it grows, so it doesn't cost you a cent unless your silly enough to pay for it!