I have strict Hispanic parents. They do not let me have a boyfriend until I get my bachelor degree.?

My parents do not let me go out with guy friends. They think that if I go out with a guy friend he is going to want to touch me or do something to me. When I'm talking to a guy in my cell phone that I pay for they get mad and they start talking a lot of crap specially my father. I can have a boyfriend with my... show more My parents do not let me go out with guy friends. They think that if I go out with a guy friend he is going to want to touch me or do something to me. When I'm talking to a guy in my cell phone that I pay for they get mad and they start talking a lot of crap specially my father. I can have a boyfriend with my parents permission until I graduate from college and the guy has to be a college graduate and have a good job. The topic that my parents never get over is about girls getting pregnant. Honestly, they talk about sex and girls getting pregnant at least like four times a week. I'm extremely tired of this! This topic got even worse when my cousin got pregnant. It's almost going to be a year since my cousin gave birth to her baby and they still don't get over it.
I'm 20 in a few months I'm going to be 21.
Is there something wrong with my parents?