Will the PS3 every be hacked again?

After the 3.42 firmware update from Sony that "killed" PSjailbreak, PS groove,etc is there anything out there at the moment or will there be something in the future that will do the same things as these hacks?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Making hacks for the ps3 is useless bc of the updates, so for a person buying them its money spend = money wasted. And for the people making them its time spend = time wasted, and even if they sell enough people are not stupid they know that its short lived.

• 9 years ago

3.42 did a minor fix.you can bypass it with a proxy hack and still run games off your hard drive.so it is still hacked

• 9 years ago

y hack something that cost u no less the 400 dollars mine ps3 cost me like 600 dollars

Source(s): lol
  • 9 years ago

i think this will be developed as the PSP hack.

Sony update, the hacker get update.

So for 3.42, will finally be hacked i am sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

maybe,but sony will shut it down in a few days making it useless...so why waste money for somthing that will last a day or 3

• 9 years ago

probably but as soon as SONY finds out they will shut down the mod(not jailbreak that is for the Iphone)and I am glad they are stopping these stupid mods because the PS3 might end up like the PSP if there are a lot of pathetic thieves on PS3

• 9 years ago

They didn't kill, just stopped it from working thus far it means the hackers can try to find the hole and re-activate it.

I just like PS3 hacked for one reason: PS3 Homebrew but mine isn't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.