Hubby isn't wanting to Sleep in the same bed last Four nights and isn't sleeping...?

My hubby is 25 and was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis about a month ago. And its been getting bad lately. And it makes him so cranky and its like his pain meds have no affect not sure what to do. And two of his pain killers are shots his doctor prescribed. Well anyways he hasn't been sleeping well because... show more My hubby is 25 and was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis about a month ago. And its been getting bad lately. And it makes him so cranky and its like his pain meds have no affect not sure what to do. And two of his pain killers are shots his doctor prescribed. Well anyways he hasn't been sleeping well because his RA has been acting up so bad lately and he hasn't been coming to bed at all and like last night i woke up at like 3:30am to go get a glass of water and found him curled up on the couch watching the news with a heating blanket on and i asked him he had even been to bed yet and he said no. And he said he has been like this the past 4 nights. Just really worried about him to be honest i know he is in pain but i would think being in our own bed would be better then being on the couch. Advice?
8 answers 8