Finish the Sentence: The best deep ball combination in the NFL is ___________________?

Id pick "Rodgers to G. Jennings"

There's Moss/Brady, Shaub/Johnson, E. Manning/S. Smith, A. Smith/V. Davis, S. Moss/McNabb, Manning/Wayne, Palmer/OchoCinco, D. Jackson/Kolb(?)

Best Answer

Mark Sanchez to Braylon Edwards.

Jay kay.

It's gotta be Randy Moss and Tom Brady. Moss is arguably the best deep threat wideout in NFL history, and Brady is one of the great QBs of his generation.

How is Manning/Smith a contender? Smith is a real good receiver but he barely averaged over 10 yards a reception last year. That's not a deep threat. Hakeem Nicks had almost 800 yards receiving last year and averaged almost 17 yards a reception. He's the Giants deep threat.

Brady Moss

Rodgers and Jennings or Manning and Wayne

I would say the same thing, actually.

Greg Jennings is unbelievable when he goes down field. If Rodgers wouldn't overthrow him so much, they would have some MAJOR yardage builtup, even compared to what they have already.

brady to moss

• STEWIE

JaMarcus Russell to Darrius Heyward-Bey.

LOL

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself after all the delusional people that said this last season.