CM Punk asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Anyone think CM Punk rocks?

CM Punk is awesome. Rey Mysterio stinks. CM FOREVER! SES!

Favorite Answer

OF course CM Punk is better than Gay MYsterio. CM Punk has great mic skill and good movesets but Gay Mysterio can only say, "I have a dream of becoming WHC.... THen, I overcome odds.... Then I do this for Eddie (Chavo deserves it more you sh!t).... then when his opponent comes out he says I'll get you with my 6! 1! 9!

CM Punk is a fantastic wrestler. I get annoyed with his SES preaching, but other than that I think he rocks. Rey is a also a good wrestler, but unlike CM Punk he is terrible at mic skills.

C.M. Punk is an amazing wrestler and also great on the mic as well, it's a shame that the WWE is not using him correctly right now, and when Alberto Del Rio injured Rey, it made me forget about that moment in the worst WWE PPV of 2010, which is obviously WWE: Over the Limit, I love Del Rio for that.

I wouldnt say Rey stinks, hes great but just stuck in a gimmick, but i do agree that CM Punk rocks :) hes my favourite wrestler currently.

I Think Cm Punk is a Terrific Wrestler

i'm not a fan of the straight-edge gimmick

preaching us crap no one cares about.

he's sweet. yet on the tip of the day, Cena replaced into good, Rock will constantly have his tens of millions in WWE, no volume of criticism will exchange that Edit: additionally to the guy under me, jealousy? fairly?! each and every time Stone chilly returns, gets a extensive pop and supply 5-famous person entertainment, are Punk, Cena and Orton jealous? No. Why? because of the fact Austin wrestled till he replaced into no longer able to accomplish at a intense common. He replaced into born a expert wrestler and could die a expert wrestler. Rocky replaced into born a expert wrestler, yet Dwayne will die as a Hollywood actor. Edit lower back: i'm mature sufficient to no longer thumbs down you. Cena haters are haters because of the character WWE have given him. i'm no longer prepared on John Cena the wrestler, yet i like John Cena the guy, he's a annoying-worker, and respects unquestionably everyone he works with the two, he keeps it genuine. lower back, my unique argument, why isn't Punk jealous of Austin then? do no longer attempt telling me Rocky is greater useful than Austin, reason that merely isn't authentic. Your argument isn't logical in any respect.

I'm sure most wrestling fans would agree with you. There's no doubt CM Punk is one of the best wrestlers today.

Rey is good too but he's overrated.

I don't think, I KNOW CM Punk rocks!

no kid!! cm puck stinks rey mysterio rocks

cm punk is a wussy

SES SUCKS

Source(s): R3D 4 3V3R
  • chris

Punk is a good wrestler i just hate his damn preaching