Why haven't Green Day and Muse toured together yet?

Both three guys, both politically active, both alternative rock, both look to be on the same level of musical popularity and experience.

Update:

U2 are completely different from Green Day too and they even made a song together. Maybe it's just me, I could just see Green Day and Muse doing something together.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Green Day is a rock band while Muse covers many genres that Green Day cannot compare to. Radiohead and Muse, however, I would like to see as both are of equal epicness in my book.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Probably because there is no possible way Green Day could compete even as openers for Muse & Muse have fans from all different age groups unlike Green Day who the majority of their fans are 12-20 (around)

U2/Radiohead would be a MUCH better group tour both can fill stadiums (think muse did tour with U2 already) are stadium rock in that sense & are international (muse on some level are big in America)

• 9 years ago

Well... I would say because Green Day is better, but I know that's a matter of opinion. Just because the two bands are political does not mean that they would want to tour together. Politics is one of the most polarizing concepts on Earth. And even though they're both "Alternative," they sound very different. I think Green Day made a good choice in touring with Kaiser Chiefs.

• 9 years ago

They are two completely different genres.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.