Do guys really go after tall girls? Girls that are 5"9, 5"10, 5"11, or 6 feet tall? Or is tallness a turnoff?

when it comes to guys? Do guys prefer girls that or short or have average height?

Best Answer

most guys i know don't find it a turn off, i'm 5'9/5'10... and i always get comments on my legs, but i think they would prefer a girl shorter than them but it just means we get the pick of all the tall guys :)

Depends on the preferences. As a guy, I'm always a little intimidated by the thought of dating a taller girl. But recently...I've thought... "I wouldn't mind dating a taller girl..."

Though if you ARE a tall girl and think that you're relatively good looking, you should try more of the 'gentle soul' approach when trying to date a shorter guy. Try not to let it bother you, just have a cute personality...tallness with a 'withdrawn/shy' type of personality is a GREAT combination.

As a tall person, some people might think that you have an instinctive intimidating air around you which provides psychological protection. However, you're a girl so try a more "I'm kind of shy" and gentle approach. Guys LOVE shy girls. : ) It kind of invokes a certain male instinct to 'protect' the shy girl. He'll be overloaded by how cute you are, that he won't care that you're taller than him. : )

Girls are at their cutest when they have trouble expressing their emotions. : )

Least...that's my opinion...!

You've got to do the best with what you've got. Don't let height (too short or too tall) hold you back from living a great life or finding a great person to enjoy it with.

Depends on the guys taste in woman. Some like them short, some tall, some thin, some fat. We guys are funny like that.

Tall girls are great! I like to go up on them!!

It is nt like dat.. every guys taste is different.. so the galls tallness varies from boys to boys

• casey

The longer the board the better the teeter

All the guys I know prefer short, because the find it cute and compact, in a way haha.

I prefer short as well.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ambji...

I'm 5"10 and, not meaning to sound cocky, seem popular enough with guys...

• im a short girl my baby loves lyke he says a tall girl is a turn off because if they are taller than yhu thats bad