Do guys really go after tall girls? Girls that are 5"9, 5"10, 5"11, or 6 feet tall? Or is tallness a turnoff?

when it comes to guys? Do guys prefer girls that or short or have average height?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

most guys i know don't find it a turn off, i'm 5'9/5'10... and i always get comments on my legs, but i think they would prefer a girl shorter than them but it just means we get the pick of all the tall guys :)

• 9 years ago

Depends on the preferences. As a guy, I'm always a little intimidated by the thought of dating a taller girl. But recently...I've thought... "I wouldn't mind dating a taller girl..."

Though if you ARE a tall girl and think that you're relatively good looking, you should try more of the 'gentle soul' approach when trying to date a shorter guy. Try not to let it bother you, just have a cute personality...tallness with a 'withdrawn/shy' type of personality is a GREAT combination.

As a tall person, some people might think that you have an instinctive intimidating air around you which provides psychological protection. However, you're a girl so try a more "I'm kind of shy" and gentle approach. Guys LOVE shy girls. : ) It kind of invokes a certain male instinct to 'protect' the shy girl. He'll be overloaded by how cute you are, that he won't care that you're taller than him. : )

Girls are at their cutest when they have trouble expressing their emotions. : )

Least...that's my opinion...!

• 9 years ago

You've got to do the best with what you've got. Don't let height (too short or too tall) hold you back from living a great life or finding a great person to enjoy it with.

• 9 years ago

Depends on the guys taste in woman. Some like them short, some tall, some thin, some fat. We guys are funny like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Tall girls are great! I like to go up on them!!

• 9 years ago

It is nt like dat.. every guys taste is different.. so the galls tallness varies from boys to boys

• casey
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The longer the board the better the teeter

• 9 years ago

All the guys I know prefer short, because the find it cute and compact, in a way haha.

I prefer short as well.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ambji...

• 9 years ago

I'm 5"10 and, not meaning to sound cocky, seem popular enough with guys...

• im a short girl my baby loves lyke he says a tall girl is a turn off because if they are taller than yhu thats bad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.