Does the Politico Headline "Dems plan for a future without Pelosi" cheer you up?

Favorite Answer

While the article is Republican propaganda, I'd love to see Pelosi and Reid given the boot.

I think they've been ineffective from day one and should have been replaced a long time ago.

• Banker

No, Ms Pelosi is just the point of the Democrat spear, she will say or do anything the Democrat Party comes up with. Her leaving means the majority has been turned over to Conservatives, now that will cheer me up. How Much is Enough? Stop the Spending!

It does. What would cheer me up more is a headline that read, "America's future back on track because no Liberals are in office anywhere."

• buszak

Nope,compared to MySpace,there is no longer a unmarried human being in the following that I knew/recognize from another position. i don't recognize if this is going to ever ensue,yet there is definitely some contacts i might want to wish to satisfy.

Yes, but "Americans plan for a future without Dem's or Pelosi" would cheer me up even more!

Yeah, but not nearly as much as "Americans plan for a future without Pelosi" would.

A little.

-I would jump for joy if the headline read "Dems marched toward internment camp for just reward". Maybe someday.....?

• ?

Yes. Even if the Democrats maintain control of the House why in the world would they elect her Speaker again? There must be dozens of better options..

I would rather have Lady Ga GA as speaker the Grandma Goo Goo the woman is not right in the head.

• Oh God yes. I hope she gets run over by a bus