I am teacher looking to create a website for my classroom.?

I would like to create a website for my students to go to and get information from. Do you have any suggestions of where I could get a domain name for free for this use?

More: I am an ESL teacher and would like to provide accomodations for other teachers to use.

• Mike S
    Favorite Answer

Most school districts already have a website, so you can add to their website or you can be linked to your own website. Here's one that you might find of interest, but it does have some minimum charges per year: alternativeeducationbible.com

Source(s): 25 years teaching experience
  • Erika

I use blogger. It units up convenient, you'll be able to record everyday or weekly homework, and mom and dad and pupils can depart feedback. I have used different web sites in which the web page was once static.. as soon as created that's what it continuously seemed like, however when you consider that making use of blogger I get extra pupil and mum or dad involvement. I consider the intent is that when you consider that I have got to replace it for homework, there may be whatever new to look and i am getting endured site visitors. (I positioned photos up of study room paintings, oftentimes foolish units simply to get the children speakme)

• The website below tells you how to create a free website with no ads.