Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Not Racist question;Just an imp one; Can anyone name a Main Stream Media owner (Fox, CNN, etc) who isnt Jewish?

I think it is more then a fair question; to find which group/ religon in control over the United State Mainstream Media? Plz no useless answers

Update:

Rupert Murdoch owner of News Corp is a hard core Zionist; http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/5997

Walt Disney and ABC, CBS and all major Main stream are owned by Jews Proof; Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

http://www.rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamerican...

Even L.A times admitted that Jews have total control over U.S Media http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

Youtube thumbnail

Its true Ted Turner was not Jewish but he sold CNN to Time Warner in 1997

Update 2:

How-would; ure an idiot; is just proved it with facts, do u have facts contradicting mine present or shutup

Update 3:

Oprah? Seriously? she is an owner? of A media network? wow

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a question that should bother everyone. There really isn't one. And even worse, a great many so-called journalists are hopelessly brainwashed and biased in that direction. They have serious trouble to differentiate the religion from the evil and destructive Zionist (and Israeli) politics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ted Turner, Oprah, Whoever owns the UK Guardian, whoever owns Al Jeezera etc...

Oh sorry, you wanted only one, ok I'll stop here.

And your question is not racist, it's just antisemitic, that's all.

If Jews had such control then they would not be attacking Israel every chance they get.

NAZILIBS claim that Jews control the NY Times and they once said "Hitler is not such a bad guy".

Wow such 'control' the Jews supposedly have.

Addition: You cannot refute the fact that the ones I mentioned are NOT JEWS.

And yes Oprah is starting her own TV network so yes she is now an owner and has for many years been a huge influence in Hollywood;

So have both Marlin Brando and Mel Gibson who are both not only NOT Jews but vicious antisemites.

And anything from RENSE is not reliable.

In fact, you have no RELIABLE non antisemitic sources.

• suda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million. i'm no longer particular at cutting-edge the position you're headed with that idea; yet, 2. possibly they're better 'logical/consistent' than many in us of a at present have self belief. The scriptural 'o.t.' is the regulation of Moses; no longer devil's Genesis-Malachi. stick to 2 Tim. 3:16-17 (reminiscent of education given to Joshua) and both or better witnesses theory Matt 18:16, 2 Cor. 13:a million (Jews Nu. 35:30, Deut. 17, 19:15).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You do realize that Rupert Murdoch isn't a Jew.. right?

Neither was Ted Turner ( who founded CNN before it was sold to a media corporation ).

So.. even the two examples you started with don't work.

But, if it'll make you feel better... HAIL HITLER and ALLAHU AKBAR!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Gee, sounds like the vast majority of the Hollywood elite movie moguls and the owners of all Network television .

I wonder why they all have such different views of the world if they are really a huge conspiracy.

• 1 decade ago

ted turner

not sure but I dont think ruport murdoch is jewish either.

viacom is publically owned as are most major media outlets.

walt disney wasn't jewish

• 1 decade ago

Jews don't control the media, the media criticizes Israel alot.

• 1 decade ago

NBC, ABC, CBC

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.