Is the law of equivalent exchange real? Scientific question time!?

"People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value in order to gain something. That is the principle of equivalent exchange" Well... (yes its from fullmetal alchemsit dont judge me ._.) I have been thinking about it. And it actually makes sense. It... show more "People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value in order to gain something. That is the principle of equivalent exchange"

Well... (yes its from fullmetal alchemsit dont judge me ._.) I have been thinking about it. And it actually makes sense. It doesnt disagree with the laws of the universe. And if you are going to make something, unless you have the parts, you have to destroy something else. It sort of agrees with the big bang theory, too. I dont know.