Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Do you think this speech is racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehZPyFqJ7Sk

Youtube thumbnail

I think it is what u guys think?

Favorite Answer

no. see below if u may:

Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Network Questions asked

Open Question: Now that Hillary Clinton has taken Arizona to the UN because of immigration,?

Do you believe this will open up the flood gates for the dems to take everybody before the UN is they disagree with their policies? Case in point a college professor and lawyer (I missed her name) was just interviewed on FOX Financial News Network ( this is not the FOX News that Liberals hate) is preparing papers to take North Carolina before the UN because they have a law that will not let state employees unionize. He says this is a violation of Human rights.This is not bad only 2 crack pots answered. I am hoping to see the professor's interview again so I can get her name. The UN is the only organization that make the US congress look honest. . more

Open Question: laws fail to act@non enforcement on leader/powerful, then laws do not fail,turn questionable:obama attn:kr:ok?

9. 9. 2010 Start sharing your updates on Yahoo! to Facebook based on your preferences.Your updates will be shared through Yahoo! Updates based on your preferences.Hi, Eva Profile Updates Account Info You are signed in as: evajohnmartin@yma...Sign OutHelpMake Y! Your HomepageYahoo!MailMy Yahoo!NewsFinanceSportsSearch Web Search Home Browse Categories Arts & Humanities Beauty & Style Business & Finance Cars & Transportation Computers & Internet Consumer Electronics Dining Out Education & Reference Entertainment & Music Environment Family & Relationships Food & Drink Games & Recreation Health Home & Garden Local Businesses News & Events Pets Politics & Government Pregnancy & Parenting Science & Mathematics Social Science Society & Culture Sports Travel Yahoo! Products My Activity My Q&A My Network My Network Activity My Saved Searches Edit My Preferences About How Answers Works Points & Levels Community Guidelines Leaderboard Suggestion Board Answers Blog Answers Badges AskUse the form below to ask your question Remember to follow the Community Guidelines AnswerDiscoverWhat are you looking for? Search Y! Answers Advanced Search Home > Ask Question 3 Preview Your Question Preview Your Question Eva Your Question how long u s attorney general take to decide if spl fed prosec should be appointed to enquire obama birth?why? 9.9. 2010 THE REV DR KAMAL K ROY AK J G JR, GUAM BORN CLERGY/REBEL GOP POLITICIAN ; A US PRES CAND NOV 08 ELEC, FEC REGD ON 9.27.2007 ALLEGES AS OF TODAY THAT ALL/MOST WINGS OF US/STATE GOVTS WERE ENGAGED TO COVER UP FACTS TO ENQUIRE TRUTH OF REAL BIRTH PLACE @PLANETEARTH OF B H oBAMAlOT OF EVIDENCES SURFACED TO QUESTION REALITY OF OBAMA BIRTH AT HAWAII& RECORDING ADE OF BIRTH IF TRUTHFULtHE BUREAUCRATS OF USA & POWERFUL AGENTS OFRESOURCES, NEWS MEDIA MAY NOT SHIELD TRUTH AND INELIGIBILITY OF OBAMA,IF ANY & TO BA U S PRES W E F 1.20. 2009.tHE POWERFULS &; POWERLESS PEOPLE HAVE BONAFIDE RIGHTS TO ENQUIRE INTO EVENTS OF nATIONAL LEGAL SYSTEM AND MAINTENANCE OF LAWS INCLUDING INCLUDING U S CONSTITUTION. U S ATTORNEY GENERAL SHOULD INSTITUTE IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDANT U S PROSECUTOR TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH.LONG LIVE U S CONSTITUTION AND WE THE PEOPLE OF USA NOW, &; UPCOMING GENERATION. oBAMA'S MOTHER ANN STANLEY WAS A MINOR THAN 18 YRS OF AGE, HIS NATURAL FATHER WAS LIEN TO US, UNDER LAWS OF USA AS ON AGUST 1961 B H OBAMA WAS NOT ADJUDICATED TO BE U S CTIZEN TO BE US PRESIDENT6. bH OBAMA TRAVELLED TO pAKISTAN IN 80'S , WHEN iNDONESIA AND USA HAD HAD NO DUA CITIZENSHIP LAWS. oBAMA SURELY DEFIED US FEDERAL LAWS FOR THIS ACT6.OBAMA IS @ A HIGHEST SEAT OF POWER NOW, BUT LAWS R MO4RE GOVERNING THAN AN INDIVIDUAL'S VIOLATIONS. u s sENATRE , US HOUSE AND EXECUTIVE WING OF USA ,ALL TOGETHER DECLARE HIM AS U S BORN WITH ENACTMENT F LEGILATION, FRAMED WITH EFFECTIVE DATE OF OBAMAAS ALLEGED BIRTH ON PLANET EARTH THAT ANY PERSON BORN OF OF A U S WOMAN OR US MAN BE DECLARED AS U S CITIZEN @ BIRTH IF CHILD WAS BORN ANY WHERE ON PLANET EARTH ONLY @ LAND SEA OR SKY AT A RESONABLE DISTANCE FROM LAND ON EARTH. IF A PERSON FOUND THAT HE WAS NOT BORN ON PLANET EARTHNEED TO BESEPARATELYTAKEN CARE OF; AS SUCH A PERSON MAY NOT CLAIM TO BE ELIGIBLE TO BE US PRESIDENT. iNCIDENTALLY PLANET MARS HAS HAD LIFE POSSIBILITIES.QuestionShow me another » <BR>KAMAL KARNA ROY, AN ALIVE TESTAMENT@POLITICAL SYSTEMS @REVIEW: Category News & Events > Other - News & Events Asking costs you 5 points. You can ask 5 questions today. Make sure your question follows the community guidelines. Also share this as an update to: Manage Updates Everyone Connections Add Facebook Submit Edit If you broadcast an update outside of Answers, you'll be sharing your Answers identity with your contacts on that network. Learn more more

Open Question

Sure if you're ready to manage the penalties. Protected or no longer you're going to often nonetheless get harm pronouncing terrible matters approximately anybody in view that of the colour in their dermis. And it additionally suggests how ignorant the speaker is. I simply want humans might recover from the complete race problem.