Anonymous

What are my chances of getting into UPenn's undergrad business program?

What are my chances of getting into UPenn's undergrad business program? Is there anything that I can do to improve my chances?

My Qualifications: 3.75 cumulative G.P.A., A.P. and honors classes, founder and CEO of a non-profit organization, CEO of another 501(c)3 charity, chair of another non-profit organization, one month internship teaching kids in South Africa, two month internship with a California State Senator, award from President Obama for my volunteering, nominee for CLASSYS Volunteer of the Year Award, yearbook staffer, 3 years of Spanish, National Society of High School Scholars, National Honor Society, varsity and JV lacrosse, multiple select lacrosse teams, captain of lacrosse teams, Winter Ball Royalty, AVID scholar award recipient, school club founder and president, camp counselor for 3 years, AVID class representative, volunteered 300+ hours at a local shelter, participate in 2 youth groups, founded two business programs, part time job, maintained an investing blog every week.

Please get back to me with chances and anything that I can do to improve my chances. Thanks!

Best Answer

I can't tell you your chances, but if you are applying now, there is nothing else that you can do at this point but apply and hope for the best. If you try to do a bunch of extra things now, it will be obvious that you are only doing it to make your resume look better.

• Bruce

0

your gpa sucks.