For those who own the 2010 Mazda MAZDA3 Base Sedan?

I've got my sight on this car but from those who own one what would you rate this car overall on a scale of 1-10.

Favorite Answer

Although I own a Mazda, I do not own a Mazda3 Base Sedan. Consumer Reports has stated that "Mazda is recalling certain Mazda3 and Mazda5 vehicles due to a problem of a sudden loss of electric power steering, which would reduce the driver’s ability to steer the vehicle and increase the risk of a crash." (Source Below)

Edmunds provides an excellent and in-depth review of the Mazda3. (Source Below)

Consumer reviews provides you with a multitude (10 pages) of feedback from people who own the Mazdas (all models)...more ratings and feedback than you will ever obtain here. (Source Below)

Hope that helps you in your decision process.

The 2010 Mazda3 is good, however I'm not sure about the base sedan. I would at least add the the A/C. That is one thing I don't like, why would they sell a 2010 or 2011 Mazda3 for that matter without A/C, then they add another $1300 or more for A/C and an environmental tax.

My fiance purely went through a similar decision. He offered the Mazda3 i traveling. shopper comments expenses the reliability of the Mazda3 as miraculous, and the vehicle recently gained an award for having the final resale fee in its type. it particularly is an exceptionally large motor vehicle, and not as often used looking by way of fact the Corolla. the two one is going to be a great motor vehicle, yet once you're apprehensive approximately resale fee i could bypass with the Mazda given Toyota's recent issues.

• mark l

First, the recall is on 2007-2009 Mz3s. OBVIOUSLY it doesn't apply to 2010s.

From what I see, they're boringly reliable. That's IF you're not an idiot, keep up with the maintenance, and don't run into stuff.

Source(s): Mazda tech in Milford,CT 17 year Mitsubishi Master Tech