Did anyone else die a little inside when they realized JJ was leaving Criminal Minds?

Yepp.. I just did. :[ Is someone going to replace her?? And does anyone know how she is going to wrap up her characters story line?

She was my favorite too!!! Prentiss is ugly lmfao. Before JJ was my favorite, Elle was my favorite and she freekin left too! If they are going to write her off they might as well do something interesting like her getting kidnapped or something lol.

Favorite Answer

I hate that she's leaving, too. Though Emily is my favorite, the show won't be the same without AJ/JJ.

They haven't actually said anything as to how she's going to leave. The woman who runs the criminalmindsblog ( http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/ ) said that she's read the script and that (in her mind) it does JJ justice. Whatever that means.

The episode she leaves is the second of the upcoming season, titled "JJ". The synopsis goes: While JJ attempts to reunite a family whose daughter has mysteriously disappeared, her BAU family braces for the loss of one of their own.

As for as for replacing her, the synopsis for episode three goes: The BAU team searches for a serial killer who is preying on married couples. Also, Hotchner looks to one of the team to fill JJ's vacant role.

So for now, there will be no new characters introduced. But apparently that'll change when Emily leaves.

Source(s): memory, spoilertv.com and http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/

Yes I did die a little inside. I loved her character. She was my favorite female. It hasn't been announced who will replace JJ yet, but I think there is an episode where they look for someone to replace her. I think her storyline will be wrapped by her taking a new job she can't refuse.

The BAU chief, Strauss forces JJ to take a place which could be a promoting for her on the Pentagon. the character replace into written off the prepare reportedly by way of budget cuts.