Anuj asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How can i fix movie maker?

when i open windows movie maker, it freezes after 3 seconds, and closes itself down, i know that the reason for this error is unsupported media files, but i cannot remove them from my collections area, does anybody have any suggestions as to what to do? even when i do remove them fast enough, the error occurs and they are back when i restart movie maker

Favorite Answer

Hi, Anuj

There are 3 step to repair movie maker error

If you got movie maker error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. You should fix it immediately. The following software is a professional fix movie maker error, in addition, you can fix many common computer errors. I think you should try it, I believe that it can help you:

* Step 1 - Download a movie maker error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Open the movie maker error repair tool and scan you computer for free

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done!

Here are the url of movie maker error repair tool:http://www.repairerrorhelp.com/ttfix-movie_maker_e...

Virus infection or corrupt windows registry can result into freezes. I recommend AVAST free and Reginout system cleaner to you. Your system would be back to normal hopefully.