promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jason asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Should I start Michael Turner or Pierre Garcon in Fantasy Football, thoughts?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Even though Mike Turner has a really diffucult match up and Steelers only let up 2 rushing tds at home to opposing offenses, you gotta go with Turner. Texans defense is really not all that, i dont care what happened in pre season. garcon is a stud, but coming off an injuy and anothony gonzalez and austin collie healthy as well. to many receivers on the colts. turner will get his 20 - 25 carries and receptions now. while garcon could get some deep balls. safe bet = turner, want to go big = garcon. but even the fantasy forcast on garcon is way down this week. turner at worse could get you like 60 yards rushing and 10 yards receiving. i think mike turner scores a touchdown i dont care what these fantasy bozo anaylst say. GO WITH THE BURNER!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Michael Turner. Gets more touches and balls going his way. Garcon is a number 3 option for Peyton with Clark and Wayne ahead of him. And with Anthony Gonzalez active this week, I don't see Garcon doing what he did last year again.

• 10 years ago

Michael Turner definitly he is a way better player

• cassie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Knowshon Moreno... he's a astounding decrease back... He can run, seize and is amazingly agile and quick. He did properly for a rookie very last year too. and also.. Moreno is proned to damage also yet i might want to nonetheless flow with him. flow BRONCOS!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.